
My two new nephews:) So very cute! Pretty good sizes for twins. One was 7pounds 11oz and the other was 6pounds 9oz. They are healthy and well. My sister on the other hand did not fair so well and ended up with a very rare condition called Hellp syndrome. She did pull through and after a week in the hospital is back home, but it was a little scary for awhile. I attribute her recovery to all the prayers sent up on her behalf.
Anyway, so i'm very excited to have two new nephews. I'm sure Joshua will be too, once they get older:) And I might be doing night duty with them Saturday night, so I'll get to remember what it's like to have a newborn:) Can't wait:)
1 comment:
wow! they are good sizes! glad your sis is ok too - prayers for everyone and good luck helping out in the night!
Post a Comment