Thursday, November 6, 2008

What are you??

Here's a quick fun test you can take to see what your personality is like: are you a lion, a golden retriever, an otter, or a beaver? Do it with your other half to see what they are like. Ken and I had a great discussion after doing the test.

I am a golden retriever apparently and Ken is a beaver and a golden retriever, which explains why neither of us are great at making decisions. not ideal, i know!!!

I would be really interested to find out what you are, if you do the test.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Totally done this before. I'm basically half lion/half beaver, with a teensy bit of Golden Retriever thrown in there for kicks. I am 0% otter :)

Did you notice that the letters LBOG can be rearranged to spell BLOG? Coincidence? I think not... he he he :)