I'm feeling huge now a days. I swear that I'm growing larger so much faster this time. A little scary, as I don't want to get too big---my skin doesn't like stretching so much:( And why am I so hungry all the time?? I was never hungry with Joshua. I ate the same as when I wasn't pregnant. But this time, it's like i'm never satsified and it's hard constantly having to fight against these cravings for basically junk food, that I never had before. I gave in the other night and went to safeway and bought some jelly bellies and ate the whole bag in one sitting! I don't think I touched candy much when pregnant with Joshua, as i was worried it might affect him somehow. If I keep going at this rate, I think i'm going to be a blimp by the time nine months rolls around.
This little one sure moves a lot. It's wonderful and at the same time a little disconcerting to feel these kicks and rolls. I wish I could have my own ultrasound machine to see exactly what my little one is doing in there. I wonder if they ever get bored!! hmmmm
No comments:
Post a Comment