Monday, August 17, 2009

Waiting

It seems like all I'm doing right now is waiting. Waiting for Ken to finish school--boy does it seem to be taking forever--and waiting for this baby to come. I will say I'm getting a little impatient. I wish this baby would hurry up and come. My due date is next monday, the 24th, but i am so done with being pregnant. I wish the days would go a little faster,not only b/c I can't wait to meet this baby, but also because I can't wait for Ken to be done and to be back home with us. I never thought that it would be so hard having Ken away. I don't know how army wives do it.

So here I sit waiting....

1 comment:

Korinne Tjepkema said...

While you're waiting... you up for a visit? 604-852-8242 is our new number (we had to change it...) C'mon over for some lunch and a visit!