One more week and Ken graduates from the RCMP training program. Six months without him. Boy, it's gone fast, yet slow. I can hardly believe that he is almost done. The next month is going to be pretty crazy though, since he got posted to the Island and he starts dec 17th. We have to find a place somehow, so we won't all be together for a bit yet. But hopefully soon this will be over.
I will say I have great sympathy for single mom's. I don't know how they keep going year after year. I have had many days where I have thought I just didn't know how I would keep on going, especially after Micah was born. So just want to say if any of you know any single moms find a way to give them a hand, b/c it's incredibly tough to go it on your own.
1 comment:
Kevin Garnett
allstar jerseys
Kobe allstar jerseys
LeBron James
allstar jerseys
Paul Pierce
allstar jerseys
Tim Duncan allstar
jerseys
wade allstar jerseys
Yao Ming allstar
jerseys
Chris Paul jerseys
2008 olympic Basketball jerseys
Dwayne Wade
jerseys
Kobe Bryant
jerseys
LeBron James
jersyes
Paul jerseys
Atlanta Hawks jerseys
Joe Johnson jerseys
Post a Comment