Sunday, January 24, 2010

Update

just to let you know, if you read the previous post, that Micah is all of a sudden doing much better going to sleep. Yay! I haven't done anything different, so I'll just attribute it to prayer. If someone out there has prayed---thank you so much!!

3 comments:

heidi said...

yay for sleep! i'm with ya, i can't stand to let my baby cry. i think those parents with tough skin have such an easier time with the whole sleep issue, but even though i have an easier baby this time around, the sleep thing is still far from "easy"! happy something is working for you, praying it will continue!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Charlene!

I'm glad he's finally sleeping a bit better for you. What a relief!

Our house is officially sold now, and we have to be out my middle of February. We are trying to find a house, but may have to rent for a little while until we find exactly what we want. I'm a little nervous, but whenever I feel anxious about it, I just start praying - God knows exactly what we need!

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your new place, even if you say it's ugly. I hope you guys will have some amazing times there - I can hardly wait to hear more about how you're settling in.

Jeanette

Thirsty said...

Jeanette,
Congrats on the sale going through. Hope you find something you love quickly.
Why did you decide to sell and move? Just curious! :)