Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sad

Saddened tonight, as I learned of the death of a girl I knew briefly while going to Willingdon Church. I cannot believe that a vibrant, beautiful life, is no longer. Heart broken for her two kids: to have their world shaken like that. Praying for the Dad, who i also know, who is in surgery and in serious condition. If you can, could you pray too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll pray.

Wolvenwriter said...

I'm sorry to hear that. It's never easy to watch a family lose a parent or anyone really. I wish all the best for the family.

vivek said...

may god give strength to her kids. its a very tough time for them to bear

Emma Adelheid Zohar said...

Life is fragile. Like a flower it blooms then fades. Anyway, is your dad any better?

jaysurya said...

ohh so sad of her