Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Glorious sunshine
oh how sweet it has been to have the sun out the past three days. It has been really mild too, an added bonus. Joshua and I have spent the last couple of days out at the park and I sure have been enjoying it. There is something so tranquil and calming about a mild sunny day. I have loved just watching Joshua run around and investigate his surroundings. One funny incident happened yesterday. While at the park, Joshua knelt down and I thought to myself what on earth is he doing. Then he flopped down onto his back this big grin on his face. It was of course not on the nice dry ground, but in a nice wet area. I picked him up, only to see him do the same thing, over and over and over again. I'm not sure why that was so much fun for him, but for some reason it was. So his Jacket was very nice and dirty and so was the stroller after I put him in. Oh, well, he had fun, so must not mind the dirt!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It gets easier to become accustomed to dirt! I just had to realize that boys don't care like girls do (good thing I had two of em!)
I posted about Matthew doing this one day a couple years back... rolling in the sand at the playground - too funny! Of course, I was lucky to have a dry sunny summer day!
Post a Comment