Well, we just got the biggest dump of snow yet this winter and I've loved it. Of course the rain has now come back and is washing it all away. But while it was here, it sure was a lot of fun. I took Joshua for his first tobogging trip down the little hill across the street from us. My tobbogan consisted of a black plastic bag, but hey it worked, although we didn't really go down all that fast. I think on the whole, I might have had more fun than Joshua did. There was no laughing from him, not like when i let him go down the slide at the park by himself for the first time. But there was no crying either. He was pretty passive about the whole event and here I thought I was being such a great mother, giving him this fantatstic toboganing experience. Hmmm, maybe he wanted more speed??? Who knows! What I would love, is to go with Ken, but unfortunetly by the time the weekend rolls around the last remanants of snow will be gone and our car probably wouldn't make it up a mountain (sigh). Maybe next year though. Oh, did I mention, I love the snow!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment