Monday, May 19, 2008

Daddy's Boy and Shoes Shoes Shoes


Joshua loves his daddy, especially lately. Saturday, I was away for a few hours. Ken picked me up and left Joshua with his parents. Well, when we came back did Joshua come over to Mommy.. nope..he went running right past me, saying Daddy, Daddy. Well, i guess i'm just chopped liver:) Ah, it's all good. I love watching my husband interacting with Joshua. I have heard that watching your husband with your kids can make you fall in love all over again. And it is so true!








So lately Joshua has had a bit of a shoe fetish. He loves walking around in his Daddy's shoes (pictured here). He'll put my shoes on too. He just likes having shoes on for some reason. Some days he'll just keep bringing me his shoes too, to put on. He'll bring one pair. I put them on. He goes and gets a different pair and now wants them on too. Then he'll get another pair that he wants to try on. He's also started bringing Ken his shoes when he leaves for work in the morning and then he tries to put them on Ken's feet for him. It's pretty funny. It's really funny watching him try to walk in Ken's shoes, although i'm impressed at how well he does, as he doesn't fall down at all.

1 comment:

armstark said...

too funny! Jack is ALL about "dada" too!
And my shoe rack has never been so messy!