Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Worried
I'm worried..really worried actually. I'm praying and praying, but the worry is not easing. I mentioned in the last email that i spoke at my church for compassion canada, well i sent of all the sponsor forms the following monday and have found out that they still haven't got there a week and a half later. Please if you could pray. maybe it seems silly, but it has people's credit card numbers etc and i'm worried....what if it got lost...what if it got stolen. i don't know.. i'm hoping it's just taking extra long.. i can't imagine having to tell those people who were generous enough to sponsor a child that their financial info is wandering around out there somewhere. I would be so hideously embarassed and feel horribly. And part of me is thinking there goes charlene screwing something up again, what else is new. sometimes, and this is one of those times, i feel i can't do anything right. Of course i'm jumping ahead of myself, because right now it might just be late. I hope and pray i'm just being paranoid and it will show up. but prayer always helps, so would love some...thanks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment