Monday, January 21, 2008

I have to vent

I have to vent. I hope my readers won't mind if i do. i just finished listening to a focus on the family broadcast. Dr Dobson was talking to a former Abortionist. I could not handle it. It has been over an hour since i heard it and it is weighing so heavy on my heart right now. It literally tears me apart to think of all these beautiful little babies being torn apart and killed because they are not wanted. I need to do something. I want to go to the clincs and beg, yes beg, people not to do this. I imagine offering to take their babies for them , pay them, anything just so that they will let their child live. I don't think that will actually happen, but i imagine it in my head. However, i do want to do something. I can't any longer just sit and listen to this stuff and go on with life and close my eyes to it. So, if any of you have any ideas for me, i would appreciate it.
Thanks for letting me vent.

1 comment:

armstark said...

I have no ideas... but I will pray for God's clear direction for you on this sensitive issue!
What a great thing to hear that calling that God wants you to helo though!
Abortion is such a heartbreaking thing. Maybe you will be called to volunteer in a pregnancy crisis centre?