I found this on Rebecca's blog..looks like fun...
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open it to page 56.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
5. Don’t dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST.
The sentence I had was "May I have this dance?" he would ask, offering my mother his outstreached hand.
from the book SAVING ERASMUS by Steven Cleaver, which i didn't finish reading b/c it got a little wierd and i was starting to get a tad bored with it.
durn, no special meanings in that one, to apply to my life, not like yours Rebecca.
I tag;
Heidi and Korinne
1 comment:
Ooh - I was mentioned and linked in your blog! I feel so special...I know - mine was crazy because I had JUST finished writing that Taboo Tuesday post. Ha ha - anyone who says God doesn't have a sense of humour doesn't know what they're talking about!!
Post a Comment