Sunday, April 19, 2009

First visit to the Dentist

So Joshua had his first visit to the Dentist and it went really well. I, unfortunatly, missed the event b/c I had to look after my daycare kid, so Ken took him.

I guess all the prep work paid off b/c he wasn't scared and did everything they asked him to do. Ken said he kept his mouth w i d e open the whole time. I laughed when he told me that. Joshua was very proud of his new toothbrush too. Now he has three, believe it or not. My dentist gave him one too, when he came to watch me get my teeth done, which was no fun by the way. I think the Hygenist I had came from the more pain is good school of thought. I don't think I've ever had such a painful cleaning before. Anyway back to Joshua, what's really cute now is that when he prays at meal times he says, "thank you for the Dentist and the dentist hygenist." Funny kid.

Here are some pictures from his visit. don't you love the cool sunglasses:)










2 comments:

heidi said...

wow, what a little pro!

Anonymous said...

i'm heidi's mil and work in a dds office, good for joshua and you for your info to him before he went for his first visit.. kids do so much better when they know whats going on.

now joshua will enjoy each visit (more than mom-maybe ask for another hyg if your office has more than one)