Thursday, November 15, 2007
The miracle of sleep
I mentioned in another blog that my son Joshua does not sleep through the night. Well, miracle of miracles, and honestly it is a miracle, He is now almost there. Last night he woke up at 4 and went back to sleep till 6:30 and the night before he woke up at 3, so maybe tonight it will be 5 or even better 6:30 (his usual wake up time). Anyway, I am estatic, but not to much, just in case this is a fluke. I should also give some credit to the baby whisperer website, as I think the implementation of some of their ideas have helped to bring this about. Although, mostly I think it is due to the extra praying of late, as I had previously tried their ideas and they hadn't really worked. So praise God for answered prayer. Now, hopefully this tiny, niggling feeling that this won't last won't come to pass. I'll let you know if it continues or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment